Designed for Dogs are a luxury British pet bedding company. All our products are designed and handmade in-house by our excellent team of skilled seamstresses and shipped to our customers across the UK and abroad. Primarily selling online via our own website and several platforms we are a hard-working, fast-growing company and are looking to add to our team.
- A fast and diligent worker.
- Organised, friendly and happy to work within a small team.
- You are hard working, motivated and a pro-active person, and it helps if you like dogs!
- You are reliable, trustworthy and honest.
- You will need to be physically fit & healthy as this job does involve lifting of heavy items such as large fabric rolls.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- You must have a full driving licence and your own transport due to our rural location at Wickenby Airfield, LN3 5AX, between Market Rasen & Wragby.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay, dependent on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time).
- A great place to work as part of a friendly & supportive team.
How to apply:
Please send a CV with covering letter to email@example.com
(This is your chance to shine - your covering letter should tell us what appeals about the role & company and why you’d be a great addition to our team)
Any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07821 206736 to discuss the role further.
Please include full employment & education history with 2 references.